The EXALOS optical Balanced Receiver (EBR) is engineered particularly to support challenging applications such as Optical Coherence Tomography where high signal-to-noise performance is critical. It achieves the lowest noise performance of balanced receivers in this bandwidth range.
The EBR370000 balanced receiver family covers wavelength ranges from 400nm up to 1600nm.
The EBR features a compact design and a single supply voltage for OEM applications and allows for electrically switching the gain or for continuously adjusting the bandwidth.
Contact EXALOS for customized versions tailored to your requirements.
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Optical Delay Measurements
- Heterodyne Detection
Our product list with all details & specifications can be accessed from the links in the table below.
- Adjustable bandwidth (80-350 MHz) and fixed bandwidth (100, 200 MHz) models
- Ultra-low noise performance
- Electrically switchable gain (high/low/gain selection via TTL signal)
- Well matched photodiodes to achieve high common-mode rejection
- Two monitor outputs (DC to 400 kHz)
- Compact OEM form factor
- Single +5V power supply