EXALOS provides highly customizable benchtop instruments in various form factors for research, development, production and testing environments. Our benchtop instruments can be configured with up to eight SLEDs for ultra-broadband light sources.
Our Broadband Light Sources can either have individual optical outputs for each SLED or can be configured to have one common output where the spectra of the individual SLEDs are combined. In the long-wavelength range EXALOS can offer an ultra-broadband 350-nm light source from 1270 to 1620 nm with more than 40 mW of optical output power.
In the short-wavelength range EXALOS can offer an ultra-broadband 170-nm light source from 750 to 920 nm.
Please contact our sales team for more information.
- Ultra-High Resolution Optical Coherence Tomography
- Bio-medical imaging
- Multi-Channel Fiber Bragg Grating Interrogation
- Passive component testing
- Fiber Sensor Interrogation
Our product list with all details & specifications can be accessed from the links in the table below.
A compact turn-key system. The electro-optical performance depends on the product code.
Optical output might be realized either with a single-mode fiber or with a polarization maintaining fiber, depending on the chosen SLED module.
- Turn-key system
- Ultra-large optical bandwidth; very short coherence length
- Remote power control through an analog input voltage
- High optical output power
- Modulation up to 50 Hz
- Low Degree of Polarization – optional