Software, Integration and Test Engineer
EXALOS is the worldwide leader in semiconductor-based broadband light sources, focusing on the design, development, manufacturing, and sales of Superluminescent Light Emitting Diodes (SLEDs), Laser Diodes (LDs) and similar type of advanced light sources.
To enhance our engineering and production team in Schlieren, greater Zurich area, we are currently looking for a talented engineer with a strong problem-solving attitude and good software knowledge.
- Master’s degree in physics, Engineering and Micro-engineering
- Understanding of optics, optoelectronics, and physics of semiconductor devices
- Intermediate or expert proficiency with Python, LabView, TestStand and SQL database
- Good experience and knowledge in data analysis tool (Python, Origin)
- IT and computer skills are a plus
- English and German are needed
- Contribute to electro-optical device characterization for the scope of product improvement or failure analysis
- Support Production and Engineering team with data analysis, building test setups and developing test software
- Improving Production throughout (Time and Quality) by reviewing and optimizing TestStand measurement platforms
- Configure and sustain test environments, including network configurations
- Optimize test automation procedures, including software sanity
- Maintain the Production, Supply Chain and Engineering database
- Develop and execute automation scripts using Python, BASH scripting, etc.
- Work with GIT, SVN software configuration management
- Support and maintain quality procedures and documentation. Where applicable, propose improvements
- Team player, analytical thinking, proactive, hands on and ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment
If you feel interested in joining the international EXALOS team of highly motivated and highly skilled individuals and you would like to contribute to our broad range of high-tech product development activities, then we would be pleased to receive your application including your resume and motivation letter at moc.s1675469362olaxe1675469362@rh1675469362.