EXALOS provides low-noise, ultra-stable RGB and NIR Driver Boards, optimized for interferometric applications like OCT or fiber sensing.
The Driver Boards are high-performance analog driver boards that consists of a multi-layer PCB board with a multi-pin connector to which adapter boards can be connected supporting various types of optical modules, for example 14-pin butterfly (BTF), 14-pin dual-in-line (DIL), transmit optical sub-assembly (TOSA) or others.
EXALOS driver boards deliver ultra-stable low-noise performance for both OEM and R&D applications. The cost-effective OEM version of the driver board allows customers to reduce their R&D spending, improve time-to-market and reduce the number of suppliers. New 3-channel RGB and NIR Driver Boards are equipped with USB remote programming interface and current modulation.
The R&D driver boards feature a display board to control the most important SLED parameters. EXALOS driver boards are especially designed to handle noisy, spiky or unstable supply voltages.
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Biomedical Imaging
- Industrial metrology
- Optical Sensing
Our product list with all details & specifications can be accessed from the links in the table below.
Top view of an EBD5020 with an adapter board for 14-pin BTF modules.
Top view of an EBD5010 with an adapter board for 14-pin DIL modules.
- Ultra-stable and low-noise SLED drive current, no long-term drift
- Ultra-stable temperature control
- Automatic current control (ACC) mode
- Immune against hot-plugging, spikes and brown-outs
- Broad operating temperature range from -20 °C to +65 °C
- Optional on-off modulation up to 10 kHz
- Optional higher temperature range for the OEM driver boards